June 12, 2019 — 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Registration starts at 8 a.m.
Parking: There is a convenient parking garage across the street from the venue.
Registration and continental breakfast
Welcome remarks, Diane Marciano, Vice President Business Development Government Relations
Morning keynote, Barry Smith, Chairman and CEO, Magellan Health
- “Treat Suicide Like a Public Health Crisis”
Plenary session, “Suicide Prevention in Idaho: Perspectives Across Settings”
Moderator: Charley Curie, Principal and Founder, The Curie Group, LLC
- Kim Kane, Program Manager for Suicide Prevention Program, Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
- Penelope Hansen, Mental Health Coordinator, Boise Police Department
- Judy Gabert, MA, MEd, Idaho Lives Project, Program Specialist
- Corey Surber, Director of State Advocacy, St. Alphonsus Health System