Magellan offers a variety of challenging career and internship opportunities for motivated, passionate individuals.
Magellan Employment Opportunities
Clinical excellence is a Magellan cornerstone and we’re looking for top talent to help us reach our goals.
- Care Managers
- Follow-up Specialists
- EAP Administrative Assistants
- Client Services Coordinators
- Clinical Managers
- Triage Coordinators
- Managers of Inpatient or Outpatient Services
- Team Supervisors
- Physicians (all specialties)
Every day Magellan's customer service associates deliver on the promise to help individuals improve their well being.
- Administrative Clerks
- Customer Service Associates
- Customer Service Supervisors
- Support Specialists
- Member/Support Services Managers
Corporate Administrative Support
Caring, fast, and efficient service—from claims to quality improvement--is a key strength and we’re always driving toward excellence.
- Claims Auditors
- Claims Investigators
- Claims Processors
- Claims Specialists
- Managers of Claims
- Quality Improvement Auditors
Corporate Professional Support
We also offer corporate professional support positions in HR, Finance and more.
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Sales and Marketing
Magellan Internship Program
As an intern at Magellan Health, you will use your classroom knowledge in a real world setting, network with leaders, and gain expert guidance and training from our mentors.
- Information Technology
Hours and compensation
- 40 hours/week, over 10-12 weeks from May to August
- We offer competitively paid internship opportunities to top talent across the nation.
- Avon, CT
- St. Louis, MO
- Glen Allen, VA
- Columbia, MD
- We also offer many remote job opportunities
Eligibility and application process
In order to be considered you must:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Be actively pursuing an applicable degree
- Be a rising juniors and seniors with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrate on-campus involvement and leadership experience preferred
- Reside locally for the length of their employment with a reasonable commute to their designated office
- Be available to work 40 hours per week throughout the duration of the program
- Possess analytical thinking, professional communication, and a collaborative demeanor
- Have the ability to work in the United States without any current or future sponsorship
In order to apply:
- Look for posted positions on January 15th
- Submit your completed application by February 20th
- Have both a phone and on-site Interview
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening