Magellan Health standard contract terms require third parties to comply with policies, regulations and directives of our organization.
Generally applicable policies, regulations and directives are listed below. Please refer to your contract to determine applicability. These regulations and directives are not a complete list of all policies and procedures that may be applicable to a supplier relationship with Magellan Health and they may be revised from time to time and updates provided herein.
Send invoices directly to your primary Magellan Health Business Contact.
send invoices to:
Attn: Accounts Payable
14100 Magellan Plaza Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- New suppliers must complete a Vendor Set Up Form and attach your company’s W-9 Form before Accounts Payable can process your first invoice payment.
- Please include your company’s legal name, phone number, contact person and complete remit to address on the invoice. If
- Magellan Health has issued a purchase order, please include the PO number on the invoice.
- Magellan Health’s standard payment terms are net 45. Payment terms will be calculated from the invoice date, which should also reflect the date goods or services were received.
- Note: Omission or inadequate documentation of the above may delay payment.
- Vendor Code of Conduct
Important Information About Government Contracts
Certain provisions apply for orders and subcontracts issued under prime contracts with the United States government or subcontracts at any tier under United States government contracts.
For a downloadable PDF of this information, view our Supplier Information Guide.