Superior Clinical Programs Deliver Superior Outcomes
At Magellan, clinical excellence is standard practice. Rooted in industry best practices, extensive data analytics and reflecting the latest health care research findings, our clinical programs, processes and procedures offer the following benefits:
- Collaborative clinical decision-making, based on comprehensive health care data analytics, industry-recognized practice guidelines and the latest clinical models
- Ongoing measurement of clinical outcomes, customer service and action plans to continually improve service and maximize results;
- Sophisticated health care data analytics and modeling based on one of the largest behavioral health care databases in the industry.
- Consumer-focused education resources to drive informed health care decision makings;
- Industry accreditations and awards to help us refine our system of care and service;
- Collaborative research with recognized industry leaders in the specialties we manage;
- Provider networks that are credentialed - and regularly recredentialed to the highest quality standards;
- Compliance standards to ensure that the highest levels of ethics and integrity are maintained.
Leading the Way:
National Imaging Associates is the only radiology benefit management organization to receive accreditation for the HIPAA privacy compliance program.
This page last updated 3/25/2010 11:55:20 AM