As a market leader, Magellan is committed to making smart, strategic and bold moves to improve the way we do business to be more competitive and meet our customers' dynamic needs.
Magellan's customers include health plans, employers and government agencies, serving approximately:
- 33.9 million members in our behavioral health business
- 17.1 million members in our radiology benefits management segment
- 7.4 million members in our medical pharmacy management product
- 41 health plans and several pharmaceutical manufacturers and state Medicaid programs in our specialty pharmaceutical segment
- 24 states and the District of Columbia in our Medicaid administration segment
(as of March 31, 2013)
Behavioral Health Providers
- More than 74,000 individual providers and facilities
- Total Credentialed Providers - over 64,000
- Provider Network in all 50 states and Puerto Rico
- Group Practices - over 6,000
- Facilities -9,679 unique facility locations
- SAPs (Substance Abuse Professionals) ‐ 218
- National Imaging Associates, Inc. (NIA) received accreditation for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act privacy compliance program for all the Protected Health Information received in the course of operations.
- NIA was selected as an early adopter for the new URAC and JCAHO/NCQA Privacy Certification Program for Business Associates.
This page last updated 4/30/2013 11:47:08 AM