Magellan Autism Connections
Improving Lives. Improving Outcomes.
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) affects 1 in 88 children in the United States, and presents an evolving set of educational, medical and financial challenges for their families. As a health plan provider looking to meet the requirements of mandated coverage for autism treatments while supporting the needs of your members, you can turn to the experience and expertise Magellan Behavioral Health (Magellan) brings with its Autism Connections program.
Magellan, the first organization to deliver an autism support program, can provide a single, accountable point of integration of cost effective and cost saving medical and behavioral solutions to improve the health outcomes of families coping with ASD.
Magellan Autism ConnectionsTM is available to health plans as a buy-up or as a stand-alone product and offers a suite of services designed to:
- Help untangle the complexities of meeting autism mandated coverage
- Provide an established, comprehensive, and experienced network of specialty providers who are trained and credentialed to assist individuals with ASD
- Ensure members receive quality care across the full spectrum of autism disorders and service continuum
- Enhance the coordination of care of all members of the multidisciplinary team
- Improve the quality of life and productivity of members and families who have children with autism
We provide a centralized point of integration of medication protocols, care management, network development, operational excellence, and robust data and analytics.
To learn more about our stand-alone services, download Magellan Autism Connections.
Magellan Autism Connections Delivers:
- Improved health and functional outcomes
- Support for members and families
- Appropriate service utilization
- Improved workplace productivity
This page last updated 6/26/2012 8:46:47 AM